Hema Malini says: My daughters are my priority

Hema Malini with her Daughters
Hema Malini has worked hard on her daughters' careers. A friend and mentor to Esha and Aahana, Hema Malini has put in great efforts to build their career and personality.

Hema Malini says my career had taken a backseat while both Easha and Aahana were small. For a mother, her kids are very important.  And my darling daughters would always want me to be next to them, even while doing their home work. I am more like a friend to them. Not only mine but it is the duty of all mothers to inculcate the right values in their kids. I gave them all the time needed to build a strong personality, till their adolescent age which is a very tender age I remained next to them. And today I can confidently say that my daughters will always chose and do the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment